Why do you collect my data?
We use data to provide you with our services, to improve our products and services, to send you notifications, suggestions and advertisements.
How do you collect my data?
When you send it directly to us, buying our products, leaving your contacts or through the website using cookies and similar technologies, and we can also collect data from third parties, as described below.
What information do you collect about me?
We can collect such information as your name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number in order to deliver your parcels exactly to you, and in some cases, if you voluntarily send this data, then we also collect information about your birth, sex, size and clothing preferences, so that we can send relevant and non-spam information – for example, discounts for your birthday.
What are my rights regarding to my data?
You can ask what data about you we keep, correct your personal data, delete your personal data that is no longer needed for processing. You can refuse to receive marketing messages and determine the collection or use of your data.
You can be sure that we protect the information we collect.
1. WHY DO YOU GET MY DATA?
We use the information we collect to provide you services, improve our products and services, support and send notifications, suggestions and advertisements to protect your rights and interests, and to comply with the law.
We use information about you in order to:
- process your proposals and provide you with our services;
- identify and prevent any fraud, money laundering or similar criminal activity;
- communicate with you, informing you of any changes concerning us, our services and your order;
- ensure and improve the quality of our services;
- manage and improve our website, keep it safe and ensure that the content is shown to you on any device in the most effective way;
- develop and offer new services;
- for statistical and marketing research, to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we provide to you and others, and to provide you with relevant advertising;
- advertising (on websites and mobile applications, by mail, email, mobile phone or SMS) services of our company, including customize our offer, considering your personal choice.
2. HOW DO YOU GET MY DATA?
We collect information in three ways:
- When you provide us with information, for example, on-site filling out our applications (including filling out applications from our partners and agents), on our websites, using social networks, mail, email, phone, “online conversation” or any other services.
- Automatically when you use our website…
- …and make purchases in our system.
Most of our automatic information collection is done using things like cookies, pixels and similar technologies.
3. WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT ME YOU GATHER?
The information you provide us.
We can collect all the information that you provide to us:
- By registering on our website, after filling out any form or making a purchase.
- When you report a problem or contact us about our products or services.
- When you participate in discussion forums, comment on our blog or use other social networking features on our website and on other social networks.
- When you participate in any giveaway, advertisement or survey.
- If, you have contacted us previously for any other reason by indicated methods.
The information you provide to us may include: your name (and last name), address, email address and phone numbers, date of your birthday, gender. We store the information you provide to us and we can use it in the ways above.
Information we collect about you automatically.
After each of your visits to the website, we can automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the type of device used for the Internet connection, the type and version of your browser, the time zone settings, browser types and versions, operating system and platform, location (country / city);
- Information about your visit, including full URLs (URLs), clicks on and off the website (including the date and time); Products that you have looked at or searched for; links / output pages, files viewed on our website (for example, HTML pages, graphics, etc.), page response time, download errors, time of browsing specific pages. Also, read “How do you collect my data?”
How long do you store my data?
Usually we do not store your personal information longer than necessary, taking into account the purpose of data collection, usually to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, to fulfill our legitimate interests or in accordance with the statutory storage terms. Your data is used within the legal deadlines, or even less, depending on whether we see any mutual benefit for this. (We stop sending outliers / advertisements to those who do not read / do not open / is not interested / refuse mails on their own.)
4. WHAT THE RIGHTS ABOUT MY DATA DO I HAVE?
You have the following rights:
- Request access to your personal information;
- Receive your personal information in a structured, generally accepted and machine-readable format (data portability);
- Request the removal of personal data in our system (the right to be forgotten);
- Refuse to process your personal data or limit the processing of personal data.
– In particular, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
– If your personal data processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your feedback will not affect the legitimacy of the processing process performed before your consent is revoked. You have the right to refuse (or cancel) the receipt of our newsletter, text message or similar advertising at any time in your user profile on our website or by contacting us. At the end of each sales letter, we will provide a link to cancel our offer.
- Request correction of data or limiting the processing of personal data.
Ways how to use your rights:
Contact us by e-mail email@example.com and ask for the information that interests you or leave apply for its’ deleting.
- Updated information on why we collect your personal data;
- How you use your data-related rights.
6. HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
You can also contact us by mail:
Data Protection Specialist
SIA “Noname atelier”
Mazā Zolitūdes iela 14B
7. WHAT STILL I NEED TO KNOW?
What are cookies?
Cookies are the small files that are stored on your device and used for statistics to improve the functionality of websites and much more.
We auto-collection of certain information for analyzing trends in general and managing our website, products and services.
Our policy on cookies and tracking?
Noname atelier team respect your privacy and undertake to uphold your right to legal processing and protection of your personal data. Our policy on cookies and tracking gives you a clear explanation of how cookies and other tracking technologies are used on our websites, products and services.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on your device when you visit a website. It contains data about particular visitor and website. Cookies are used by almost all Internet sites and can be used for several purposes, for example, to remember your online shopping options and to compile website statistics.
HOW DO WE USE COOKIE FILES?
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies. These are temporary ones that are only active when the user of the computer accesses the website (actually, when the user leaves the website and closes the browser). Session cookies help our website remember the steps that the visitor made on the previous page, thus eliminating the need to re-enter information.
- Persistent cookies. These ones remain on the visitor’s computer after visiting our website. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor (storing this information as a random number). The length of time that this cookie remains on the user’s computer will depend on the type of cookie.
Managing and deleting of cookies.
If you want to limit or block cookies on our website or on any other website, you can do this by changing the settings of your Internet browser. For example, you can block all cookies, accept only cookies from the third parties or delete all the cookies, leaving the browser. To learn more about this function, use the “Help” function of your browser. For information about how to delete cookies from your mobile device’s browser, see the device user’s guide. Please, note that some of our services will not work if you block or delete cookies.
Like most websites do, we collect certain information automatically. We collect this information for trends’ analysis and in general, to manage our website, products and services.
Following the web pages visited by our user on a particular website, we are not going to collect personal information about online activities over time and extraneous web sites or online services. Accordingly, we do not currently process or cannot “track” any other web browser or other mechanisms that allow consumers to make choices about collecting personal information about your online activities over time and on other sites. In addition, we knowingly do not authorize third parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and on different websites while you use our websites.
Does my purchase have a warranty?
If Your nonameatelier.com item does not fit, You do not like it or You just made up Your mind, You can return or change it for another item in 120 days after item is received.
Warranty has its power for 2 years over all items from purchases moment, if You have saved purchase re-ceipt/bank payment.
If item has been used 0-6 months, You have a chance to require:
• Money refund 100% amount
• Items exchange for same or likewise goods
If item has been used 6 months – 2 years, You have chance to require:
• Partial cash refund, considering items depreciation
• Items exchange for other goods, considering items depreciation
Items Warranty does not work in following cases:
• if purchase reiceipt/bank payment has not been saved;
• if items details (accessories, zipper, belt etc.) has been lost;
• if defect was caused by using item for wrong purposes;
• if defect was caused by exposure of chemical or mechanical actions;
• if defect was coused by major force or accident;
• if item has been under repair before returning it to us.
Prior to returning an item, we ask to contact Noname atelier via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +371 22340244.